Health Sciences Librarian
- Making the most of pandemic lessons learned, published on the Sage Publications blog on April 4, 2023.
- Shannon D. Jones, MLS, MED, AHIP, FMLA, Medical Library Association President, 2022-2023, published in the Journal of the Medical Library Association on October 2022.
- The weaponization of professionalism: Abolishing unwritten rules and unknowable work cultures, published in College & Research Libraries News in October 2022.
- Ready or Not, Here We Come! The Onboarding Experiences of Library Residents in Diversity Residency Programs, book chapter in the Residencies Revisited: Reflections on Library Residency Programs from the Past and Present, published on July 8, 2022.
- Virtual Chat & Chew: Radical Self-Care for BIPOC Information Professionals, book chapter in Leadership Wellness and Mental Health Concerns in Higher Education, published on April 29, 2022.
- Beverly Murphy: A Pioneer in Medical Librarianship, blog post in the publication Libraries: Culture, History, and Society: Black Women Librarians published on April 2022.
- Returning to Where it All Began & Connecting the Dots: Student to Librarian, book chapter in Ethnic Studies in Academic and Research Libraries published in December 2021.
- New to health sciences librarianship: strategies, tips, and tricks published in Journal of the Medical Library Association on July 2021.
- The Importance of Onboarding within the Academic Library, blog post for ALA ODLOS Intersections released on June 18, 2021.
- Interventions for quality of life and related outcomes among unpaid caregivers of older adults with visual impairments: A scoping review published in British Journal of Visual Impairment on June 4, 2021
- Starting with I: Combating Anti-Blackness in Libraries, published in the Medical Reference Services Quarterly on April 9, 2021
- Call to Action: Envisioning a future that centers BIPOC voices published in American Libraries Magazine on January 4, 2021
- Jamia Williams: The Introvert Network: Tips on Networking as an Introvert in the Library Profession, published in WOC + LIB on May 31, 2019
- Sponsored by SAGE Publishing Spotlighting Academic Library Innovation: The LibVoices Podcast June 8, 2022
- This Prof Life Podcast: Women of Color in Higher Education Episode 26: Take a Leaf out of This Librarian’s Book for How to Manage Self-Care March 29, 2021
- MindfulinLIS Profile: Jamia Williams March 29, 2021
- Ink on the Page #Recognize: Jamia Williams, M.L.S. January 12, 2021
- Our most popular posts! April 12, 2020
- ACRL Member of the Week: Jamia Williams April 29, 2019
- Alternative Voices: Jamia Williams March 4, 2019
InfoBase Blog Posts
I was a monthly blogger for InfoBase. Please check out my blog posts!