Health Sciences Librarian
- New to health sciences librarianship: strategies, tips, and tricks published in Journal of the Medical Library Association on July 2021.
- Interventions for quality of life and related outcomes among unpaid caregivers of older adults with visual impairments: A scoping review published in British Journal of Visual Impairment on June 4, 2021
- Starting with I: Combating Anti-Blackness in Libraries published in the Medical Reference Services Quarterly on April 9, 2021
- Call to Action: Envisioning a future that centers BIPOC voices published in American Libraries Magazine on January 4, 2021
- Jamia Williams: The Introvert Network: Tips on Networking as an Introvert in the Library Profession published in WOC + LIB on May 31, 2019
- This Prof Life Podcast: Women of Color in Higher Education Episode 26: Take a Leaf out of This Librarian’s Book for How to Manage Self Care March 29, 2021
- MindfulinLIS Profile: Jamia Williams March 29, 2021
- Ink on the Page #Recognize: Jamia Williams, M.L.S. January 12, 2021
- Our most popular posts! April 12, 2020
- ACRL Member of the Week: Jamia Williams April 29, 2019
- Alternative Voices: Jamia Williams March 4, 2019
I am a monthly blogger for InfoBase. Please check out my blog posts!