Hear from librarians of color speak to the fullness of their careers including successes, challenges, and achievements. How do they do it? Join us to find out more about their #LibVoices. Please follow us on all of our social media pages!
Episode 14: Joyce Gabiola on Care, Intentionality, and Amplifying Voices – LibVoices
- Episode 14: Joyce Gabiola on Care, Intentionality, and Amplifying Voices
- Episode 13: Rose Chou & Annie Pho on Advocacy, Mentorship, and Publishing
- Episode 12: Dr. Renate Chancellor on LIS Education, Mentorship, and Care
- Episode 11: Eboni Henry on School Librarianship, Advocacy, and Forward-Thinking
- Episode 10: Laura Tadena on Inclusivity, Creating Spaces, and Leadership