Hear from librarians of color speak to the fullness of their careers including successes, challenges, and achievements. How do they do it? Join us to find out more about their #LibVoices. Please follow us on all of our social media pages!
Episode 17: LaQuanda T. Onyemeh & Lorin K. Jackson on Empowerment, Intentionality, and Solidarity – LibVoices
- Episode 17: LaQuanda T. Onyemeh & Lorin K. Jackson on Empowerment, Intentionality, and Solidarity
- Episode 16: Jina Duvernay on Leadership, Representation, and Self-Advocacy
- Episode 15: April M.Hathcock on Effective Communication, Compassion, and Openness
- Episode 14: Joyce Gabiola on Care, Intentionality, and Amplifying Voices
- Episode 13: Rose Chou & Annie Pho on Advocacy, Mentorship, and Publishing