I missed writing on my blog. It has been a busy time, so I have neglected this page. Since I no longer write for Infobase, I will dedicate my time to The Diversity Fellow’s blog. If you are new here, welcome!
I can’t believe I did not write one blog post last year, which tells you that last year was different. Anyway, here is what I would like to accomplish moving forward.
- Posts will be released every Monday during the month
- Maximum of 4 posts a month
- Let’s Talk About It Series
- It is a way to discuss librarianship topics I have been thinking about for some time and want to write about.
- Journal Club with Jamia
- I will discuss articles or book chapters that resonated with me. I will give a brief overview of the piece, highlight why I liked it, and how I will apply the information that I learned.
- Video blog(vlog) format. I want to explore this medium on my blog, so I am excited to record my thoughts this way.
- Professional Development Post
- Post about a conference or training that I attended.
- Must Read Monday Post
- Book recommendations with a brief synopsis and quotes that resonated with me. These books will be librarianship books, higher education books, non-fiction, and fiction.
Blog Posting Schedule
- Let’s Talk About Series Post- 1st Monday
- Journal Club with Jamia- 2nd Monday
- Professional Development Post- 3rd Monday
- Must Read Book Post- 4th Monday
I will kick off my hiatus with my 2022 reflections and 2023 intentions post this Saturday, April 1st, so look out for that post!